UNESCO Education Commission debates underway, 23 October 2007
UNESCO Education Commission debates underway
23 October 2007
Minister of Education, Naledi Pandor, and Education Director General, Duncan Hindle, are attending the UNESCO Education Commission today in Paris.
- © UNESCO/G. De St Pern
- UNESCO Education Commission meets at General Conference
The Education Commission is meeting on 22-24 and 27 October to determine the future strategy and main lines of action of UNESCO's work in Education.
As part of the 34th session of the General Conference, the Commission will adopt UNESCO's education programme and budget for the next two years.
The Commission work agenda will be centered on five debates:
You must be a registered subscriber in order to view this Article.
1. Consideration and adoption of the Draft Medium-Term Strategy for 2008-2013
2. Consideration and adoption of the Draft Programme and Budget for 2008-2009
3. Implementation of 33 C/Resolution 70 concerning educational and cultural institutions in the occupied Arab territories
4. Report by the Director-General on the work accomplished on Education for All (EFA)
5. Preparation of the Draft Programme and Budget for 2010-2011
To learn more about becoming a subscriber, please visit our Subscription Services page.
An error has occurred.
Error: Unable to load the Article Details page.