Please note the following before you register:
- Only candidates who wrote and failed (i.e. received below 30% for the subject or below 40% in the case of Home Language) in the June 2019 examinations or registered for the June 2019 examinations but were able to write due to valid reasons will be allowed to register for November.
- Only candidates with a valid RSA ID number will be able to register online.
- You will need to provide a valid email address. If you do not have an email address, you may register for one at any of the free email service providers (Gmail, Yahoo etc.)
- You will need to provide a valid cell phone number and have the phone with you when you register.
- Candidates that were absent from the June 2019 examination with a valid reason who register online must present the document/s supporting the reason/s for their absence to the nearest circuit, district of provincial office as the supporting documents cannot be uploaded online.
Learners may register on the www.eservices.gov.za portal as depicted in the diagram below: